The Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to Tinnakilly House and Observatory in the townland of Stonestown, the residence of Robert Robinson in 1840. The property was for sale in the Encumbered Estates' Court in February 1851. The sale details state that it was erected at a cost of £6,000 in 1830. It was altered by the Marshalls and renamed Baronne Court. Reverend Joseph Marshall is recorded as the occupier of the house valued at £53 at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The Reverend Joseph held the property in fee. William K. Marshall was recorded by Slater as the proprietor in 1894. This house is now demolished although the farm buildings still remain.