The home of the Hackett family in the 19th century, occupied by Simpson Hackett in 1814 and in the 1830s and 1840s. Thomas Hackett was resident in the early 1850s and held the property from the Earl of Rosse. The house was valued at £29+. The Hacketts were still resident in the 1870s. This house is still extant and occupied and situated on the border of counties Tipperary and Offaly. In 2013 it was offered for sale.