D. Cambie is recorded as the proprietor of Brookfield, Nenagh in 1814. The Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to Brookfield as the residence of E. Talbot but "Couns. Geddy [Grady] was the proprietor. In the mid 19th century John Parker was resident, holding the property from Henry D. Grady. The Parkers and Gradys were related. The house was valued at £17 and is still in use as a residence. John Parker was still resident in the 1870s. John's only daughter, Annie, married William James Reeves in 1892 and their eldest son was Henry Parker Reeves. This family is documented in the archive at Damer House, Roscrea.