Bence Jones writes that this house was built in 1720 by Richard Falkiner. It was the seat of the Falkiner family in the 18th and 19th centuries. The Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to it as the seat of Richard Fitzpatrick Falkiner (a minor) in 1840 and that it was occupied by Obediah Holan. At the time of Griffith's Valuation the house was valued at £15. It is still extant.