Ashleypark was occupied by the Heads from at least the 1770s. It was the home of John Head in 1814. It became the seat of a branch of the Atkinson family when purchased by George Guy Atkinson in 1824. G. Atkinson was the proprietor in 1837. George Atkinson held the property in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £23.10 shillings. Thomas Biggs of the Bellevue family married Alice Margery Atkinson in 1903. The house was valued at £35 and occupied by Thomas B. Biggs Atkinson in 1906. His niece Zelie Biggs eventually inherited Ashleypark. The house was sold to Sean and Nora Mounsey in 1983. It now functions as a guest house.