The house at Pembrokestown probably came into the Esmonde family through the marriage, in the eighteenth century, of Sir James Esmonde, seventh baronet, to Ellice White, daughter of Thomas White, of Pembrokestown. In 1814 Leet refers to it as the seat of William Power. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, in 1850, it was held in fee by Mrs. Anne Esmonde, and valued at £21. In 1894 Slater refers to it as the seat of Patrick W. Power. A house is still extant at Pembrokestown.