John Hearne was leasing this property from the Power estate at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £11 10s. Morris states that the Hearns had held an interest in this property since the 1720s. Financial difficulties led to its sale to Mary Anne Quin in 1866. In 1906 it was owned by Anne Ussher Quin and Frances Anne Quin and was valued at £18 10s. This house was also associated with the Labarte family. A house is still extant at the site.