Occupied in the 1770s by Sadler Esq. In 1786 Wilson states that it was the seat of James Roe. Occupied in 1814 and 1837 by James Roe and in the early 1850s by his son George who held the property in fee. The house was valued at £32.15 shillings. The representatives of Richard Sadlier were the tenants of Roesborough in 1873. This house is now a ruin.