This house located on the northern fringe of Toureen wood was the home of Philip Maguire in the second half of the 19th century. The site of this house is located near a building marked on the first edition Ordnance Survey map as Maguire's Castle. The sale rental of 1875 refers to a new and comfortable dwelling house on the lands of Toureen, containing 2 good reception rooms, 7 bedrooms. a large kitchen and store room, dairy and pantries. The house was in the owner's possession. A house in the townland of Toureen valued at £7.5 shillings was held in fee by Philip Maguire in the mid 19th century. Lewis records a house known as Kilmoylermore, the residence of "the late Constantine Maguire, Esq."