The Inventory of Irish Architectural Heritage dates this house from the mid 18th century. It was occupied by Doherty Esq in the 1770s and in 1786. The residence of Edmund Scully in 1814, Mrs Doherty in 1837 and Thomas Dwyer in the early 1850s. Dwyer held the property from Irwing Bagnell and the buildings were valued at £25. In 1840 the Ordnance Survey Name Books described it as "a very old building and in middling repair". It is still extant.