Described by Lewis in 1837 as the "occasional residence" of Captain Parker. It was being leased by Thomas Carpenter from the Parker estate at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £24 10s. In 1852 it was offered for sale in the Encumbered Estates Court when it was described as "a suitable dwelling house and demesne, formerly occupied by the owner". It was purchased by Maj-Gen Sir Joseph Thackwell and remained in the possession of that family until the twentieth century. It is now a ruin.