Held in fee by Rev. William Percival at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £37. Lewis refers to it in 1837 as "Kilmore Hill, residence of Rev. W. Percival, a handsome seat on the new line of road to Youghal". Wilson, writing in 1786, refers to the Perceval residence near Tallow as "Kilmahoe". In 1906 it was still owned by William Percival and valued at £37 10s.