In 1851 this property was leased by Sir W.J. Homan from the estate of Mansergh St. George, when it was valued at £45. William Jackson Homan was a member of the Homan family of county Westmeath and married to Lady Charlotte Stuart. Local sources suggest he acted as a steward on the Dromana estate. The house is now a ruin.