A Langley home in the 18th and 19th centuries. The Ordnance Survey Name Books describe the demesne as "nearly one half wood and oranmental ground" in 1838. It was valued at £35.10 shillings in the mid 19th century when held by Henry Langley in fee. George Langley was the occupier in 1906 when the buildings were valued at £41+. This house is still extant and lived in.