The seat of the Going family in the 18th and 19th centuries, W. and A. Going were resident in 1814 and Ambrose Going held the property in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation. The buildings were valued at £30.15 shillings. This house was held by the representatives of B.F. Going in 1906. Buildings are still extant at the site.