Held in fee by Christopher Ussher in 1851 when it was valued at £28. It was the residence of Christopher M. Ussher in the 1870s. Buildings at this location were in the possession of the Ussher family in 1906 and valued at almost £6. In the 1940s the ITA survey noted that it was occupied by Mrs. Chearnley but owned by the Dobbs family and had formerly been a residence of the Ussher family. The Irish Army also seemed to have occupied part of the building during World War II.
Camphire is still extant and occupied.