A property granted to John Walsh in 1679. Lewis describes this house as the "elegant residence of Major General Sir Hugh Gough". Viscount Gough was still resident in the mid 19th century when the buildings were valued at £47+ and held from Major William M. Hamerton. This property was in the possession of the Whalley family in the late 19th century. A house is still extant at the site.