Abraham Jackson was residing at Tincurry in 1814. The Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to Tincurry as the residence of Stephen Moore in 1840. The building appears to have been in use as a workhouse at the time of Griffith's Valuation. In 1906 Wiliam Jackson Pigott was resident at Tincurry in a house valued at £23+. The National Inventory of Architectural Heritage states that the present house was built in 1932 on the same site as the original house which was blown up by British Forces in 1921.