The residence of Robert Croker in 1814 and of Henry Rice in 1837. The Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to it as his residence in 1840, "pleasantly situated on rising ground and in good repair". In the early 1850s Rice held the property from John Bagwell and the buildings were valued at £12+. Henry Rice may have been a son-in-law of Robert Croker. see http://members.iinet.net.au/~nickred/croker_research/The_Irish_CROKER.pdf
A building is still located at this site.