The home of W.J. Fennel in 1837 and in 1840. The Ordnance Survey Name Books describe it as "very pleasantly situated and in good repair". It was occupied by Thomas Fennell in the early 1850s. Thomas held the property from a member of the McCarthy family and the buildings were valued at £15. Buildings are still located at this site.