Originally the home of a branch of the Greene family of Kilmanahan. Occupied by Robert Prendergast in 1814. In 1841 the Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to it as the residence of Richard Butler Hamilton Low. It was leased by Southwell Mulcahy at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when the house was valued at £24 and held from the Reverend William Pennefather. Marked on the first Ordnance Survey map as Greenmount, this house is now known as Kenilworth House.