In 1840 the Ordnance Survey Name Books describe this house as "a very good building in bad repair, the residence of Miss Ann Mulcahy". It was leased to William Mulcahy by the Glengall estate and occupied by him in the mid 19th century when it was valued at £18+. A lithograph of this building is included in the sale rental of November 1853. The Mulcahys were still resident in the 1950s. This three storey house still functions as a residence.