In 1837 the proprietor of Killemly Hall was H. Hughes but it was occupied by L. Clutterbuck. The Ordnance Survey Name Books also note it as his residence in 1840. The house was vacant in the early 1850s, valued at £9.15 shillings and held by Thomas Going from Mrs Catherine Sarsfield. There was a small corn mill nearby. A house is still extant at this location.