Occupied by John Fennell in 1814 and by Richard Grubb in 1837. Montgomery records that Richard Grubb built a house at Cahirabbey circa 1833. Richard Grubb held the property in fee at the time of Griffith's Valuation when the buildings were valued at £70. He also had a flour mill closeby valued at £200. In 1894 Slater notes it as the seat of Rev. George Grubb. This house continues to be a family home. In 2013 it was offered for sale.