A Clutterbuck home, occupied by Thomas Clutterbuck in 1814. The Ordnance Survey Name Books refer to it as the residence of Samuel Clutterbuck in 1839 and mention that it was in bad repair. Lewis refers to it as the seat of L. Clutterbuck in 1837 and Samuel Clutterbuck was the occupier in the early 1850s. He held the property from Viscount Lismore. The buildings were valued at £14. A building is still located at this site.