Late 18th century house, the seat of the Sanders family, occupied by William Saunders in 1814 and by C. Saunders in 1837. Griffith's Valuation records William R. Saunders holding the property from the Earl of Cork, the buildings were valued at £34+. The Irish Tourist Association Survey of the 1940s stated that it was then the residence of Mr. Binchy, a merchant in Charleville. It was converted into flats in the latter half of the 20th century but the building was derelict at the beginning of the 21st century. Also known as Charleville Park.