Built in the early 19th century by John Power and purchased by Jeremiah James Murphy circa 1836. By the early 1850s occupied by Colonel Ludlow Beamish who held it from John Courtney. In the 1870s the home of Edmund Burke. In the 20th century home of Joseph Gubbins and later of Mrs Francis Mahony. Now operates as a health care facility.