Samuel Hutchins held this property in fee in 1852 when it was valued at almost £23. Lewis noted it as the seat of A. Hutchins in 1837. In 1906 it was owned by Samuel N. Hutchins and valued at £30. The original house has been demolished and the stableyard converted to self-catering accommodation. The Irish Tourist Association survey of the 1940s mentions that the grounds contained some fine trees including a cork tree which came originally from Kew Gardens.