Leased by Robert White from the Bantry estate in 1852 when the house was valued at £10+. Noted by Leet as the residence of Rev. William Hodnett in 1814. In the later half of the nineteenth century it seems to have been occupied by the Leonard family. Documents in relation to it exist in the Bantry Estate papers. The Irish Tourist Association survey in the 1940s refer to it as owned by Mr. Regan. It is still extant and occupied.