Noted by Lewis as the residence of Rev. W. Sherrard in 1837 and being leased by him from James Gillman in 1851 when it was valued at £12 10s. Later the residence of Orpen Beamish, MD. It is labelled Enniskean Cottage on the 1st edition Ordnance Survey map but as Mount Lodge on the 25-inch map of the 1890s. It is still extant.