John Percy was leasing the house at Garadice, barony of Carrigallen, from the representatives of William Percy at the time of Griffith's Valuation when it was valued at £15. In 1814 it was noted as a residence of the Percy family. Lewis records it as the seat of W.C. Percy in 1837. In the 1780s both Taylor and Skinner and Wilson noted Garadice as a Percy residence. The ITA survey recorded it as much deteriorated in the 1940s. It also mentions the existence of a second house belonging to the Percy family in the townland of Carrickmakeegan. The buildings are still extant at Garadice.