Seat of the Marquess of Thomond, occupied by him in in 1786 (Lord Inchiquin. It was at £79 in the early 1850s. Bought by Dr T.A. Wise after the Marquess's death in 1855, a lithograph of the house is included in the sale rental. Subsequently purchased by Sir John Pope Hennessy and mentioned by Slater as the residence of Lady Pope Hennessy in 1894. Occupied by Charles J. Engledew and valued at £112 in 1906. The Irish Tourist Association survey noted in the early 1940s that the roof and fittings had recently been removed and the land taken over by the Land Commission. No trace of the house remains now.