The Hobson family were resident at Muckridge from at least the mid 1770s. Wilson, writing in 1786, refers to it as the seat of Mr. Hobson. In 1814 Richard Fitzgerald is recorded as resident at Muckridge and in 1837 William Fitzgerald. At the time of Griffith's Valuation Samuel Le Hunte Hobson held the property in fee and the buildings were valued at £37. Still extant, well maintained and for sale at the beginning of 2010.