Held in fee by Henry Baldwin in 1851 when it was valued at £30. Lewis described it in 1837 as " a handsome mansion on a commanding eminence in a highly improved demesne". Also the seat of Henry Baldwin in 1814 and referred to by Wilson in 1786 as "Curravordrie, the fine seat of Walter Baldwin". In 1943 the Irish Tourist Association survey noted that it was owned by the Russell family but that it was possible some of the building would have to be demolished. The house is still extant but in poor repair.