Leased by Benjamin Hosford from the Alcock estate at the time of Grifith's Valuation, when it was valued at £30. It was included in the sale of Hosford's estate in the Encumbered Estates Court in January 1851, when it was noted that it was "a handsome mansion house, occupied by John Ottley who had spent considerable sums on improvement". Both Lewis, in 1837, and Leet, in 1814, refer to it as the seat of Maskelyne Alcock. This is possibly also the property noted by Wilson in 1786 as Ballygarvy. It is no longer extant.