The building of this house was completed in 1833 for Roger Green Davis. He is recorded as the occupier in the early 1850s holding the house valued at £45 from Sir Arthur De Capell Brooke. The sale rental of 1863 gives a detailed description of this house - "Drumdiah House consists of a centre and two wings, ornamented with Doric columns and with a portico at the eastern end, by the hall is entered, and off which are hot, cold, vapour and shower baths. The first floor comprises five sitting-rooms; on the second floor are four best bedrooms, with dressing-rooms and water-closet......". In the 1940s the Irish Tourist Association Survey reported that the house had been "destroyed in the Troubles". It is now a ruin.