Seat of the Morris family from the late 18th century, occupied by Abraham Morris in 1814 and 1837. Wilson, writing in 1786, provides a detailed description of the demesne. At the time of Griffith's Valuation Jonas Morris held the property from George Newenham. The buildings were valued at £60. Bence Jones writes that this house was built on or close to the site of a previous house belonging to the Trant family. The house was sold in the late 19th century to the Gubbins family.