Bence Jones writes that this was originally a Cotter residence, sold to the Earls of Barrymore before the mid 18th century. Dobson Esq was resident in the 1770s and 1780s. By 1814 Francis Wise was resident and was still resident at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when the house was valued at £30 and held from Sir William Clarke. The house was later inherited by the Gubbins family. Demolished post 1950.