Occupied by Major Blake in the early 19th century. Fisherhill and the lands of Carheens, were leased by Richard D'Arcy of New Forest, county Galway to Edward Cheevers of Killyan, county Galway on 23 Mar 1858. In 1879 Robert Ireland advertised for sale his interest in Cheevers lease. A. C. Larminie lived here in the late 19th century. Now the home of the McGreal family.