A 3 storey 18th century house built by the Crokers on property inherited through marriage with the Coppingers in the 17th century. In the mid 19th century occupied by Edward Croker junior, son of Walter, the house was valued at £33+ in the early 1850s. Edward Croker died in 1901and Letitia C.C. Croker is recorded as the occupier in 1906. The property later passed to a relative Captain Walter A. Carew. The house was a hotel for a short time in the mid 20th century but is once more a family home.