Home of the Wilson family in the 19th century, occupied by Edward Wilson in 1814 and by Ellen Wilson in the early 1850s, when the house was valued at £11 and held from James H.S. Barry. Edward Wilson of Scartbarry owned 26 acres in the 1870s. This house is still a family residence. The interest of the descendants of the Wilson family of Scartbarry and of James Milner Barry in the lands of Skehannagh and Coolequane, barony of Barrymore were offered for sale in the 1850s.