Hajba writes that a new house was built here in 1842 by the Wigmores. Robert Wigmore was resident in 1814, E[dward] Wigmore in 1837 and Henry Wigmore in the early 1850s when the buildings were valued at £23 and held in fee. In 1786, Wilson states that it was the residence of Hon. Mr. Moore. Later the home of the Kent and Waters families. Still extant and occupied.