Referred to in 1750 by Smith as the house of John Norcott. Leased by Sir James Cotter at the end of the 18th century to Major Stephen Kell. The Major's son, John, was occupying the house in the early 1850s, when it was valued at £18 and held from Adam Newman. Later the property of the Creaghs. This house no longer exists.