This property was inherited by the Barrys through marriage with a member of the Purdon family. Parts of this house may have dated from the 17th century. Lewis writes of "a handsome mansion in the Elizabethan style". Additions were made in the 19th century. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was valued at £34 and held by James Barry in fee. The house was burnt in the 1920s. The north wing survived, built 1904. It was restored and is still a residence.