A Crofts residence in the 18th century and in the first half of the 19th century. At the time of Griffith's Valuation it was occupied by George Crofts who held the property from Viscount Doneraile with 1619 acres. The buildings were valued at £12. Hajba writes that Edward Cavanagh Murphy built the present house in the mid 1850s. The 1890s sale notice contains a detailed description. It was sold to Langley Brasier Creagh in 1890 who made some alterations. Uninhabited at the beginning of the 21st century.