Occupied by Timothy Collins in the early 1850s and held from Joseph C. Nagle. The buildings were valued at £13. In 1942 the Irish Tourist Association survey noted its association with David Nagle who was MP for Mallow in 1689. The survey mentioned the survival at that time of the stables and coach house. A small ruined portion of this property remains, in an area where extensive quarrying has taken place.