Occupied by R. Coppinger in 1837 and by Anne Coppinger at the time of Griffith's Valuation and held by her in fee. The buildings were valued at £15.10 shillings. The sale rental of 1868 records the leasing of this property by George Lombard to Thomas Stephen Coppinger in 1789 for 999 years and the leasing of the Coppinger interest to Charles Manning in 1860 for 600 years. The Irish Tourist Association survey notes that it was built by the Coppinger family, "one of whose members turned Protestant to save the estate". It is no longer extant.