Kilkeran House was leased by Charles B. Baldwin to Anne Galway at the time of Griffith's Valuation, when it was valued at £16. Lewis refers to it as the seat of M. Galway in 1837. In 1814 Leet refers to it as the seat of Charles Connell. In the 1870s it was the residence of William Woods. A house still exists at this site.