Lewis refers to Hollyhill House as the seat of C. Newman in 1837. Leet recorded it as the seat of Thomas Newman in 1814. At the time of Griffith's Valuation, it was being leased by James Radcliff to Mary Anne Collis. Mrs. Collis was the owner of almost 1000 acres in county Tipperary in the 1870s. It does not appear on the 25-inch map of the 1890s and there is no evidence of it now.