Situated on the Neville estate this house was built by the Baily family in the mid 19th century. It is marked on the first Ordnance Survey map, circa 1840. By the 1870s Richard Gregg was living in the house which was then known as Oakville. He owned 405 acres in county Cork. Hajba writes that Gregg sold his interest in the property to the Fitzpatricks in the 1880s and this family was still in residence in the early 21st century.